Re: [Harp-L] {Harp-L] Semi-custom harps

 Let me just say this right up front... The Buddha is an acquaintance of mine from his days in Minnesota and I say without reservation that you will get your money's worth from him. I don't pretend to be in his territory when it comes to working on harps. I have not heard many people approach his territory when it comes to playing it.
Steve Webb in Minnesota