Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di James
Inviato: Monday, October 27, 2008 5:08 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] Chitlins Con Carne

Greetings to everyone:
I started playing with another guitarist and we have been working on some
tunes. and this is one of them. I know the Juinior Wells rendition and I
love it. However, what I have been doing is going right to the source -
Kenny Burrell and his version with Stanley Turrentine
We are playing it in A Minor and using a Golden Melody (out of the box) in
G.
Anybody have any ideas and suggestions.
Love the way the Summertime thread

Database version: 5.10990