[Harp-L] Walter Trout Song with Jason Ricci

Man...I just heard "Child Of Another Day" a song from Trout new cd "The
Outsider "  Jason Ricci just blew my mind, probably he use a custom
harmonica but anyway in an age of everybody trying to overblows, the tone
and his virtuosity is awesome,so great that i have to listen to it over and
over to notice it was an harmonica. He riff like a guitar player   Thank you
Jason i just want to throw my harps away and learn to play maracas! jajajaja

Great F....solo!

--
Comuna de Santos
www.santificate.net

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-