[Harp-L] Local harp show snapshot

Hi guys,
Last Thursday I participated in another Phoenix Blues Harp Showcase, a semi-annual event. With 23 harp players on the bill (no kidding) and more in the wings, everyone that made it to the stage got two numbers with almost no time to spare. Harp Ace Bill Tarsha and his band, the Rocket 88s were the hosts as usual. When I got called up, after plugging in my amp I remembered my zoom h2 was in my case so I turned it on right as things got started. Considering where I had it placed (in my open case, on the floor, near my amp and facing the monitors), and the fact that I did nothing about the settings, sound wasn't half bad except of course my harp is louder than my vocals. Although I edited out a few seconds at the start and between songs, this is about all the time I had. I didn't record the other players since I had to pack up immediately to make room for the next guy. Playing it back, I cringe every time I hear something I could have played or sung better (plus, I could have dialed my amp in better, and some reverb would have helped), but I thought I'd put it up anyway. If nothing else, those of you listening can say, "Well, at least I'm better than THAT guy". Here it is, for better or worse:
http://members.cox.net/jkally3/1023rh.mp3
Also, the event flyer (my name misspelled, but I'm used to it), which is kind of cute, probably not going to be up for long:
http://rhythmroom.com/images/08HarpShow11x17.jpg