[Harp-L] Fender Amp I.D. help

Hello All,
 I was watching some YouTube vids of some old James Harman stuff and saw he was playing through a couple of old Fender amps in stereo. They were bolnde combo amps. Can anybody tell me what they were? Sorry, I don't know how to do a video link to make this question easier to answer, but the vids were of him playing at Buddy Guys club. If anybody has the time to check these vids and ID. the amp i'd appreciate the help.Thanx in advance.
                                                                                       Mike