From: Philharpn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:41:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Irish Jigs on a G harp with no hands or harp rack
To: markpanfil@xxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

This appears to be U-blocking -- that is, rolling the tongue and moving it back and forth along the reed holes.

I can roll my tongue, but what are the exercises you need to do to start out playing this way?

Are there any practice tips to get going?

Thanks for any help.

Phil

In a message dated 10/25/08 1:22:08 PM, markpanfil@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm learning to use Youtube and wanted to post a video of some "trick" harmonica playing. So here is a couple of Irish Jigs on a G harp with no hands or harp rack. All tongue.

Hope you enjoy it.

Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNJyIFVSOG4

www.myspace.com/markpanfil