[Harp-L] PLAYLIST: The Blues Room (NZ) 22 Oct 08

The Blues Room
Community Radio Hamilton, NZ
Wednesday 9pm to 10pm
AM1206 & FM106.7
And streaming LIVE online

1. The Malchicks : Baby Please Don't Go*
2. The Malchicks : I Got My Mojo Working*
3. Doug James with Sugar Ray Norcia : Dirty Dirty People
4. Billy Love : Juiced
5. Rob Paparozzi  and HRR : Hoy Hoy Hoy~
6. King Leo and the Growling Dogs : Driving Wheel [NZ]+
7. King Leo and the Growling Dogs : Cool Disposition [NZ]+
8. King Leo and the Growling Dogs : Honesty [NZ]+
9. King Leo and the Growling Dogs : Don't Touch That Child [NZ]+
10. The Dirty Aces : One Good Reason
11. Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill and Rich DelGrosso : Early in the Morning
12. Otis Taylor : Hookers in the Street
13. John Lee Hooker and Van Morrison : Serve You Right To Suffer
--
* The Malchicks - http://www.myspace.com/themalchicks
~ Rob Paparozzi -
http://home.earthlink.net/~chromboy/<http://home.earthlink.net/%7Echromboy/>