From: Denny Noreikas <harpmessin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] 1st Time on Stage - What a Rush!
To: "Harp- L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:56 AM

Thanks to all who offered help to me on some songs for a wedding
reception.
It was quite the rush playing on stage for the very first time.  I was
able to play
along on Angel Eyes; Changes in Lattitudes; When You Say Nothing at All:
and a couple of others.

I played through a vocal mic and PA but could hardly hear myself.
That was
a little terrifying but I had a great time anyway.

Thanks again.

Denny