Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica within a larger Musical Framework was RE: Summertime

I mention 3 hole inhale - not 3 hole inhale first bend.

When you said
<<However,  the same would not be true for 3 draw unbent, if  that is
what you are referring to.>>

3 hole inhale = 3 draw unbent

so, you understand what I'm saying. I just said it in a fashion that
temporarily confused you.

Larry

In a message dated 10/20/2008 7:48:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,