[Harp-L] How to repeat tones while toungblocking?

Hello,

It's funny, whatever hobby your pick up the same names turns out
everywhere - so for harmonica-playing. So in an way I start to know
you guys now... Well... I hope you can give me some input.

I play strictly toung-blocking. I know that when you repeat notes with
the pucker/vertical slot method you are recommended to block the
airflow with the tip of the tounge to get well articulated notes.
But how do you do while toungblocking? When I play repeated notes,
especially some draw notes I sometimes get a weak introduction to the
second note and not a distinct space between the notes. I tried to
block the airflow by slide (with the tip of the tounge) to the right
and forward and block all holes and then back, I find it hard to do
with speed. I also tried to block the airflow by pushing the base of
the tounge up (as if you say the sound of the letter K). I works
excellent, but change the timbre of the tone. A nice effect maybe, but
unwanted.

So I guess it is just to practice to stop inhaling and start inhaling
again in a distinct maner, to be honest, I find this working better
and better. But I'm still curios on the subject. So:
How do you do it?

Thanks for your input

Björn Sigurdsson
Kompanigatan 20