[Harp-L] 'Summertime' - playing with 'feel' rather than marvelling at

I agree with Buddha... quite frankly, I knew I would stir up some controversy there...ha ha.. I'm a bit of a shhhstirrer..
 I fully understand your opinion.
I'm not talking 'fast or slow' or 'technique' really. I guess I'm just saying that in a 'very real sense' the blues is fascinating spiritual creativity with a very real history of suffering and struggle.
As for the Jason and Howard's etc all power to them. We have alot of love for those guys and their excellent musical skills. I had a brief look at the Christelle clip and she too is a superb player no doubt. However what I'm saying is..
 I can speak about technique and shaping notes etc, but I can't teach 'feel' and 'empathy' especially to the historical context of the blues and it's very human 'hero's' and their musical stories. Oh and I hope you all 'vote' for a better greener world economy.