Subject: [Harp-L] POG (octave pedal) repair question?

Congratulations, Dennis!  I didn't realize your twin girls had been  born.
Much happiness to you, your wife and your future (harmonica  content): wee
bairn harp players ;)

Elizabeth

***********

"Message: 1
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:23:30 -0400
From: dennis  moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Just fishing here: I like adding my POG (octave pedal)  to some solos at
the bigger shows as I find the audience loves the tonal  variation. Mine
just stopped working before a big fundraiser on tuesday. The  POG gets
plugged in then activated when you step on the knob which  activates
the little light. The problem is stepping on the switch no  longer
activates the effect (or light indicating the effect is on). I took  it
apart to
see if there was any overt problems but nothing was  obvious. I bought
it used from a guy that bought it used (both reputable  posters here)
and it had been
working perfectly for around a year.  I know i'll need to bring it in
for a
diagnosis and estimate: Any  thoughts? Thanks. p.s. It's harder to just
replace 300 + pedals when you have  new twins (d.o.b. 10/06/08) to
diaper!! My best. dennis
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues