[Harp-L] POG (octave pedal) repair question?

Just fishing here: I like adding my POG (octave pedal) to some solos at
the bigger shows as I find the audience loves the tonal variation. Mine
just stopped working before a big fundraiser on tuesday. The POG gets
plugged in then activated when you step on the knob which activates
the little light. The problem is stepping on the switch no longer
activates the effect (or light indicating the effect is on). I took it apart to
see if there was any overt problems but nothing was obvious. I bought
it used from a guy that bought it used (both reputable posters here) and it had been
working perfectly for around a year. I know i'll need to bring it in for a
diagnosis and estimate: Any thoughts? Thanks. p.s. It's harder to just
replace 300 + pedals when you have new twins (d.o.b. 10/06/08) to
diaper!! My best. dennis
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues