[Harp-L] J Geils Band w/ harmonica interest

Moving on from "Whammer Jammer" I wonder what the J Geils Band recorded that is worthwile from the harp perspective?
  I only own the early live LP and have since not followed them too closely, although it was impossible for a while to avoid a rather tiresome ditty about someone who´s "angel" was the centrefold; and I remember a live TV appearance on the German "Rockpalast" series, but where The Magic Dick´s role was a bit toned down to my recollection.
  Did they make any other harmonica instrumentals?
  What album/s, besides "Full house" is the best Magic D showcase?
  (Last time I looked their LP:s were practically being given away in the used record stores here in the Arctic region.)

  Cheers,
  Martin