Re: [Harp-L] My version of Summertime played on Beta harp

The only thing that was missing was the kitchen sink. Everything else was thrown in.
Too harsh and too pounding for my palate, particularly for this kind of mellifluous song. I wasn't drawn into this rendition and to me, the improv didn't tie well into the main theme.
But, as Nietzsche writes, "All life is argument over taste".