[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica : a popular and ubiquitous instrument

Years ago at Hohner I was told that someone once conducted a survey to ask
how many Americans "considered themselves to be expert harmonica players."
I forget the number, but it was in the tens of millions.

It's one of the harmonicas great advantages that one can make a
pleasing sound the first time picking it up.

Rick