[Harp-L] It's official - Jimi Lee endorses BlowsMeAway microphones

I don't toot my own horn much here, but excuse me for taking this opportunity....

Congratulations to Jimi Lee on winning IBC's Austin Blues Competition! Jimi Lee (http://www.jimileeband.com) is a talented guy - great singer, guitar player and harp player. He is also a helluva nice guy with a great sense of humor - I got to meet him at SPAH. When Jimi plays guitar he plays harp in a rack. When he plays harp by itself he uses a custom wood wireless bullet mic I made for him to his spec. It is his favorite mic. Jimi says:

"Like many other people, whether for harmonica or guitar, I have tried for a long time to get a good tone wireless. It took Greg Heumann’s knowledge and experience with elements, impedance matching, volume pots and more to accomplish the task. My new custom wood body harmonica mic is not only wireless, it has the best tone, is comfortably light weight and looks like a piece of art work. It is now part of my regular gigging set up. I’ve been spoiled and really don’t want a heavy bodied mic anymore, except maybe as a back up, but today I asked Greg to make me another one that isn’t wireless for a back up.
I love the direction harp mics are going thanks to inventive folks like Greg at BlowsMeAway Productions." -- Jimi Lee

I'm proud to add Jimi Lee to my list of pro customers.

More info at http://www.blowsmeaway.com/

Cheers

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com