From: Rupert Oysler <orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:49:36 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Prince has HARP player...

Prince has added Fred Yonnet playing harmonica in his live band. This
came about as a result of a successful studio collaboration and they
will go back in the studio again soon.

I think this is great news for all harp players! Here's a link to New
York Times recent review of a live show:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/arts/music/13prin.html?_r=1&ref=arts&oref=slogin

Best to all, Rupert

--
Rupert Oysler