[Harp-L] Congrats! Jimi Lee

Jimi just called me and he's on cloud nine as  he just  won the Austin,
Texas IBC and is heading to the finals in Memphis.   For anyone wondering
about that crazy toned rack mic I made him......well, in his words, "My
racks grindin' tone is now the baddest in the world."
For those who are heading to Jon Gindicks Harp Camp in San Diego this
weekend you will get a taste of this new mic.   I'm heading down there on
Sat evening to give Jimi 3 new mics and a bunch of us are all supposed to
hit some local jams.  If any in SD area are not doing Jon's camp then you
may want to see some fine fine jam sessions down there this weekend.
cheers
--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com