[Harp-L] latest issue of Trumpet Call/that rascal Emil Fridel

Thanks Dave for the tip on the Efri, I had never heard of them...I found this pic collection on rare vintage harmonicas [I have a couple of Alberts Boomerangs. I use them especially an old 20's one with 'fangs' as Jason say's and the later 'actual boomerang shape' *[see page 2]  which was given to me by Ray Arnott who once drummed in Alberts Studio's with [AC/DC, Spectrum, Jimmy Barnes, Cold Chisel and lot's of legendary of Australian 70's rockers]...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25370639@N04/page5/