[Harp-L] What we would like Hohner,Seydel,etc. to do

hmmmm..........interesting idea for sure jarett....but i wonder if what
hohner and seydel could/would do regarding 'customizing' would satisfy those
who want that 'special' harp?!

seems to me with the availability of 'free' web hosting and 'free' web sites
from a variety of sources ....

it's surprising to me a person interested in such stuff hasn't already
created a website that lists the customizers, what they offer and what they
charge .... and if hohner and seydel offer options, to include those and
other manufacturers' options as well......and keep it updated.....this may
be an interesting and valuable resource for harpists as well as newer harp
players!

harpgrins,
bruce