[Harp-L] Beware of Steve Pruitt WAS customizers

JR Ross wrote:

>For chromatics specifically, Steve Pruitt
>does great work:

>http://www.srp-harmonicas.com/

I would advise caution. Steve took my money for a 270 on a lucite comb with siver-plated cover plates. That was about five years ago, and I'm still waiting for it. I called a bunch of times and lest messages; no reply. I emailed a bunch; no answer. He probably does do great work, but I wouldn't know. His business practices leave a great deal to be desired. In fact, everything.

YMMV and I hope it does.

George