[Harp-L] What I'd like to see form customizers

fjm wrote:
We are quite lucky in that the harmonica community at large has several
very generous individuals who have created stunningly detailed and
accurate harmonica sites.  Off the top of my head I can think of 4.
Myquill's site, G's, Pat Missin's and Martin Oldsberg's.  There are
others some of which no doubt I haven't been made aware of yet.  fjm

Can u please tell us the name, if not the adress/URL, for Martin Oldsberg's
great site.  I tried to google it, to no avail.  tia.
ron