Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

Richard....
In my own lame way, i was just trying to point out the vast difference in technical information and just how the material is presented. I have nothing against Tony Glover and i enjoyed his book. In fact, I own two copies. As I wrote Winslow in a separate email, Glover had an influence on me. Especially since I live only 90 minutes from Minneapolis and had a chance to see him play once about 25 years ago, while I was just trying to figure things out, even a little bit.
Glover, has in fact written some very entertaining reviews about the Twin cities music scene over the years and has a sense of humor.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where I am feeling properly chastised.