[Harp-L] wire

I have odds & ends of specialty wire.  Mostly small quantities (5-50 feet each) of high quality military aerospace wire.  small sizes 18-32 awg.  I have a approx 5lb spool of 30 solid twisted pair & a spool of 30 solid red single wire.  I think they are are all high temp teflon, kynar, etc. insulation.

If one of you (electronic, amp-builder types) can use it, let me know off line.  I will send the whole box (approx 1ft x 6" x 8") for the price of postage.

Ron