[Harp-L] '65 Princeton Reverb Re-issue TYPO CORRECTION

TYPO CORRECTION: It is the BLUES JR. that has Volume and Master Volume controls and the PRINCETON REVERB REISSUE that has only a Volume control.

Joe,
	Thanks. I stand corrected.  What I meant by my inaccurate reference
to a "pre-amp stage" is that the PR has Volume and Master Volume
controls and the BJ has just a Volume control.  The  tone of the PR
is darker and deeper than the BJ, even after a tube swap on the BJ.
The BJ has a Midrange control. The PR does not.  Never have swapped
tubes on a PR.  PR has 2 input jacks (one higher gain and one lower
gain).  BJ has one.
	JP