[Harp-L] Re: Steve Watne is a bad man

Thanks for the nice words Michael. Your bass project turned out real
nice. You own the most tricked-out bass harp I've ever seen. I really
liked the case I built for you - now I want one like that!

Swatne.

-----

Steve has just sent me back my bass harp with my Richard Smith's
Harmonix microphone clip back after some work. As much as I love Smith's
mic clip, it kept falling off the harp. Watne secured it with removable
screws. He also set the harp up with the same screws so I could set the
difference between the harps to whatever I wanted. Then he built a nice
custom case to hold it all in. This is my second experience with Stev
Watne and I am always happy and impressed with his work and reasonable
prices and customer service. I believe he works on all harps, not just
basses.

Michael Rubin

Michaelrubinharmonica.com

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use, dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly prohibited.