From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>; John F. Potts <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2008 10:06:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What happens when bending

Even with your tongue on the harp, you can move your tongue up and down to enlarge or reduce the size of the resonant chamber whose ceiling is the roof of the mouth and whose floor is the surface of the tongue. I find my tongue playing an active role when I bend with a tongue block.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa