Re: [Harp-L] If the chords are F#m, E, and D...which harp?

I think you can use a 3rd position with a E Harp...or a A harp in 4th position. It's up to you....even a 2nd position with a B harp...but it depends what you need from your harp playing
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 10:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] If the chords are F#m, E, and D...which harp?

I am open to suggestions here in regards to positions to play. The song is "Under My Thumb" by the Rolling stones.

Mike Fugazzi

vocals/harmonica

"The Mike Fugazzi Band"

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."

-Hazrat Inayat Khan