Re: [Harp-L] If the chords are F#m, E, and D...which harp?

B harp in 11th might work, too.

I suspect (again, working entirely from dim memory) that you're dealing with a six-note scale of A-B-C#-D-E-F#. Almost a pentatonic, except for that D on the words "under my" and maybe one or two other places.

So, yeah, D in second, or B in 11th (with appropriate bends) could work.

Winslow Yerxa