[Harp-L] Re: Creating solid notes through bending techniques

It's possible that you misinterpreted the movement of the tongue as some
kind of throat control. Remember, the tongue is a very long and extends  down the
throat.

The tongue is the miracle muscle - it is capable of so many twists and  turns
in so many directions at once. The front of the tongue can be down and
relaxed while the back can be in motion. One can hold a solid bend in place by
arching the "sweet spot" up at the back section while using the tip to
articulate a sharp "T" attack to the note created through this bend  technique.

In a message dated 10/4/2008 9:53:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,