[Harp-L] Workaround to dub protected CDs

Is there a workaround to copy 30 tracks to CD that I've slowed down  (Amazing
Slow Downer wave files)? I get message that says it is "protected"  when I
try to burn it on a Roxio Media Creator 7 on my Win2000 Pentium 4  desktop.

It's been a while since I burned a disc, but I didn't have any trouble the
last time I tried.

FYI: The files play fine on my computer; it's just getting them OFF the  hard
drive to disc is tricky.

Thanks for any help.

Phil Lloyd