Fwd: [Harp-L] A source for Hering Harmonicas- now Musicians Friend

I just placed an order with Musicians Friend. Second time I have  used them.

They have a 5 harp set of either Special 20's or Marine Bands, (G, A,  C, D,
E) with a soft zippered case that holds 7 harps, for 129.95. That's  26 bucks
a harp, the cheapest price I could find these days. And hey, who  can't use a
7 harp case, essentially for free. Item number for the special  20's is
#500325. Shipped the same day, free shipping.

No affiliation, just a satisfied, new customer.

George Zissou
_http://www.myspace.com/jblaketheearthquake_
(http://www.myspace.com/jblaketheearthquake)