From: MLeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 7:12 pm
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Creating solid notes through bending techniques

Grant Dermody, in a couple of teaching sessions, quickly surmised that I was
likely failing to get my tongue out of the way.

My question for the masters is what can I do to improve my bent note tone?
I've begun to wonder if the tone of some of them will ever approach my tone
with unbent notes, which I am pretty happy with. Are there exercise,
concepts, or rules that can guide me in my solitary efforts to improve?

Many Thanks,

Michelle