[Harp-L] BB King Bluesville XM 74-Bill Sims Jr.& Mark LaVoie

Hey list,
Bluesville XM 74 is now playing American blues roots duo-Bill Sims Jr.& Mark LaVoie. We are featured in Rack of Blues, which airs today from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday 12:00pm to 2:00 pm.
Our CD will also be played on The Front Porch, acoustic blues, Sunday 9:00am to 10:00 am, and Tuesday 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
These programs also air in the Late Night
We are also getting air play in Norway,Denmark,and France!
Bill Sims Jr.& Mark LaVoie are in the search for a Booking Agency to book this distinctive American roots duo.

Any one out there have any solid leads?

Click on the Delta Groove link below, to view "Video's" of our performance on Wood Songs Old Time Radio Hour.
Stay tuned!
Mark
Mark Lavoie
4849 Bristol Rd