Re: [Harp-L] Creating solid notes through bending techinques -wasSummertime ...

On Oct 3, 2008, at 10:09 AM, Rob Paparozzi wrote:

I LOVE Smo-Joe's address book idea to make notes on tunes.....awesome!!!!!!!!!,-)))
best,
Rob

Wow, I woke up to this accolade. This makes my month. And to think that someone so far up the food chain would take notice of one of my ideas. Here's the scary part, I played on a mike right after Rob and picked up some epetheials. Oooooooh, how macabre.

smo-joe (soaking up the dna)