Re: [Harp-L] Creating solid notes through bending techinques - wasSummertime ...

T.D.'s Boogie, Pine Top Boogie and boogies in general are good practice for the first few holes. You will use the 2 bends and natural in hole 2, the 3 bends and natural in hole 3, and usually the 1 bend and natural in hole 1. Getting the bends at boogie speed is good training for crisp hits. It leads to faster pieces, but makes the control on slow ballads sooooo much easier.

smo-joe