[Harp-L] Thanks for the SPAH Website Suggestions

I had a nice flurry of ideas come into my inbox and posted here on the "L". I have shared all so far with Webmaster Bob. Thanks to all who took the time to respond.

If you didn't speak up it's not too late! Please don't hesitate to post ideas on content for the new SPAH website here online or email directly to me at my office: wbachman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI: SPAH membership is now up to 935! Up from 850 same time last year. We should have no problem breaking the 1000 mark in the coming months. As we keep adding value to the website front end along with the members only section I think we will be much more attractive than in the past. Please keeep thinking and sharing any ideas that you may have to add value and help us increase membership rolls.

Next Summer before the convention I would like to start some sort of membership drive. Ideas on a creative way to that will be appreciated too!

Thanks,

Warren Bee