[Harp-L] Shure 545

John,
Contact Greg Heumann at "Blows Me Away Productions" who can do exactly what you need: http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ Greg just modified my 545 and I could not be more pleased with his work. He's very prompt and a pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable about mics, impedance transformers and related matters, and very willing to take time to answer whatever questions you may have. He also posts on Harp-l from time to time.
JP

I need someone out there to work on my Shure 545 Unidyne lll mic. I
need it changed to high impedance and I need a V/C installed. Anyone
interested, let me know.Thanks, John Hegedus