Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Website Help Needed...

I should add that any harmonica-related information or resource is important and desirable, whether it's information or links to information.

As long as it's desirable and valuable to harmonica players generally, speak up and make a suggestion - it has potential for inclusion on the SPAH site.

Google didn't get to be a powerhouse by talking about Google. It got that way by being a great access point to the world of online information.

The SPAH site/portal could be the Google of harmonica. The traffic alone would make "SPAH" the new verb for finding harmonica information.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa