[Harp-L] re: Creating solid notes through bending techinques

First of all, the 1OB is NOT difficult to hit and sustain if your harp
is properly set up for OBs.

Secondly, Carlos is definitely NOT the only one who can and does use
the 1 OB to great effect. I'm not knocking Carlos at all, I'm just
saying Lawrence is wrong in stating that Carlos only seems to be able
to do it.

The 1OB is one of those notes where equipment matters.

***
IceWizard wrote:

To examine it further, if you are able to achieve hole 4
OB, you can have it all (hole 1 OB is extremely difficult - only Carlos Del
Junco seems able to hit it, sustain it and use it to great effect).

The Iceman