From: "captron100@xxxxxxx" <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:01:22 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] MB D comb swelling

Will duFauve wrote:
.......should I use the Behlin's salad bowl finish, etc. .......snip........
Thanks for the put-downs. And, what's with all the private emails trying to sell
me something?

  Will,a few months ago, fellow lister, harp customizer Dave Payne recently wrote of a better
alternative to the salad bowl finish.  Perhaps he hasn't followed this thread. I suggest u send him
a private email to ask what it is he uses.  Sorry, i forget.
  For those who haven't followed the thread, unfortunately the MB Deluxe is not fully sealed so there
is probably some possibility of them swelling. Some of the new Seydels are pretty great and are fully
sealed.
  Re the put-downs, I've been following this thread and didn't feel they were put-downs. Sometimes
the mood of a poster is truly lost in between the lines.  Most of our posters are well behaved.
I must say that i AM surprised that you are getting off-list posts from solicitors.
ron - FL Keys