Re: [Harp-L] statistics/how to live and love Harp L

You can read every message.....I know, 'cos I do..even the 'tests' It must be a more exciting life there in the hills of west Virginia than down here in 'lil old new Zealand.
Yo'all take care now ;-)

Rick
in NZ
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Payne" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With Harp-L, you can't read every message. You just can't. I read maybe 1/5 of the threads.If I had all these messages going directly into my inbox, I'd unsubscribe to. What I've done is set up a filter, so all Harp L messages go into a Harp L folder. I read what I want, I'll let it build up to a thousand messages (maybe three days), then I click the "Check all box," then delete the whole bunch with one swift impunistic stroke.

That was a good one, Bill... Y'all, don't hate me cause I type fast.;)
Dave
_________________________
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

----- Original Message ---- From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 10:15:20 AM Subject: RE: [Harp-L] statistics

I'm pretty sure those 1300 posts were all from Dave Payne though. How
many from the rest of us? :^)

Don't know why the comb discussion would drive folks away, I just
deleted them since I wasn't interested. Some folks thoroughly enjoyed
them. I need a new delete button though, but I wasn't sure whether to
get plastic or wood. GD&R....

Bill