RE: [Harp-L] Roy Richards

Thanks Andrew; I'll follow up these leads. Do you play this kind of stuff yourself?
RD

>>> Andrew McNaught <mczero1@xxxxxxxxxxx> 2/10/2008 11:34 >>>

Roy Richards died last year I believe. He was known for covering a lot of the themes and soundtrack music of his day. He did a reggae version of the Morricone's Good, The Bad and the Ugly. I've got a couple of his songs on some Studio One compilations put out on Soul Jazz Records. 'Get Smart' on Studio One Rude Boy (SJR CD 148) and 'Another Thing' on Studio One Funk (SJR CD97). Both of these records are still in print and easily available and they're both absolute dynamite. Hope this helps.
Andy McNaught
Brisbane