[Harp-L] Of Harp Content in the Movie Australia...
- To: <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Of Harp Content in the Movie Australia...
- From: "Bradford Trainham" <bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:04:39 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-Index; b=FnlNQIddbZDIifBdw0LpXEvOZPzA1WSXunn2t8gIUnu4+jDuXY3c198F+LeIU6tThozUCJnXbN5EScgiBTjAC4JgX67Ba7Vq0JBBkc2+HK+SjLjEo4d9WHWSEagAnM8Ltn98jwAM0GSOQmO3+bXggrSApRyIGSv1WcIceBT0/Hc= ;
- Organization: Home
- Reply-to: bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AclTN6PLXTi7sWMmT+eIdK3ZtVuoGg==
This one probably won't have the potential positive impact as the Cadilac
Records movie, but a harmonica does figure rather prominently in the story
of the movie Australia.
My only issue with the placement of the harp content was...
The "boomerang" harmonica first introduced is being played in the key of
In the "heart-wrenching"??? And certainly bladder-busting scene where the
little boy is playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, the song is being played
As hip as was the little fellow, I don't think he would have been that
competent in eleventh position... At least not until he got back from his
It really was a pretty good movie; Just don't drink anything before you go
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and