[Harp-L] Youtube harmonica contest!

Hey all youtube posters,

Do you post on youtube?  Do you like to win extremely cool harmonica prizes?
Here is your chance!  Bushman Music Works is promoting another harmonica
contest on the web.  Time is running out!  I noticed nobody had posted an ad
for the contest here so I thought I would give it a try.

The only reason I am posting this is that I want Bushman to continue to host
great events like this in the future!

CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW! Or go to Bushman website to see for yourself.

http://bushmanharmonicas.com/harp-contest.html

Best Regards,

Chris S