From: robert mcgraw <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Mozart
To: oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 10:34 AM

#yiv1590748740 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1590748740 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Guys like you are where I want to be as a player, Diggs. I played diatonic for many years, blues and rock mostly, caught the chromatic bug several years ago...went to one of Bonfiglio's seminars and have been working on it ever since...trying to learn to play jazz on the chromatic , though I'll always play the diatonic too. I'm making progress, though I still have a long way to go! Am taking lessons from a jazz trumpet player and practicing, practicing, practicing...great fun!

WVa Bob