[Harp-L] Micing a Meteor

Hello List,
 I have one of the big Meteor amps. And once and a while I run into a gig situation where it needs to be miced. I have been micing the back of the cabinet. Recently i've seen some YouTube vids of people(Hummel I think) micing the top left hand speaker. I would think that due to the unique speaker configuration of the amp ,that this method wouldn't pick up the low end of the amp very well. Can anybody give me any advice on the best method for micing this amp? Thank you in advance for the info.
                                                                                                                       Mike
Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/