[Harp-L] just intonation

We are starting the Crescent City Harmonica Club, here in New Orleans, and one of the thing we want to do is teach members a little more about taking care of their instruments.   After the first meeting which was at my house, someone asked how many harps I had, so I counted them.  The total was 177, and I think they are tuned 177 different ways.  So, my question is What exactly, it terms that I can understand, is the best method of tuning to just intonation.  This is the chart that I think is the one I should use.  It comes from the Peterson Website and Harplog.com. This supposedly is the early Marine Bane just intonation. I set zero at 444 hz.

Am I going in the right direction?

Harvey Berman