Re: [Harp-L] Harp Teacher

I was hangin a while with him at the XXth annual battle of the blues harp
Wed night.  He always has such a mellow demeanor that one cannot help but to
enjoy being around him.

I tell ya, the band he's created over the years has flat out turned into a
monster.  That younger guy, Smokehouse, lays down some nice guitar with a
raw and crude slashing slide sound that cuts to the bone like the old
timers.  Then there's Gino Matteo on second guitar......wow!  this dude
plays blazin' soul filled licks that reminds me of Ronnie Earl, Roy
Buchannan and Magic Sam all rolled up into one.
His whole band is very dedicated to what they've been producing is very new
and interesting style of Blues.

--
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com